What are some of the signs that I should get my A/C system checked?
You should have your cooling system checked when you notice any of the following symptoms:
· Decreased air flow from the vents
· Strange noises coming from the system
· Moldy odors coming from the ductwork when the system is running
· The air conditioner cycles on and off more frequently than it used to
· The breaker for the air conditioner in the electrical panel keeps tripping (or the fuse keeps blowing)
· Ice appears on your air conditioner or piping, either inside or outside the house
· Your outdoor fan in the air conditioner won’t come on If you experience these or any other out-of-the-ordinary issues, call HVAC Heating and Air Conditioning to have your system checked and serviced. Common AC Issues
· Filter: Having a clogged filter will reduce your air conditioner’s efficiency and can lead to a breakdown. Check your filter every month; if you can’t see through the filter, it’s time to replace it.
· Compressor: There are a variety of reasons your compressor may not work properly, and if it’s making loud or strange noises, it’s time to investigate.
· Refrigerant Leaks: If the refrigerant is leaking in your AC, it will not function properly. Signs of a leak include warm air from registers, frozen coils and elevated energy bills.
If you are experiencing any of the problems listed above or any additional problems that are not listed, please give us a call, and we will happily take a look to see what is causing the issue. We will provide you with a solution to completely resolve the issue so you and your family can enjoy cool air again! We’ll also help you look into air conditioner replacement if repair is no longer an option.
Having problems with your air conditioner during the summertime is extremely uncomfortable, and we understand that. We will make our best effort to fix your problem as soon as we can so you and your family can enjoy cool air at your leisure.
If you are having any issues with your air conditioner, please do not hesitate to reach out to us and we will be happy to speak with you!